We provide customers with quality products and provide high-quality services
If you would like to leave us a comment please go to
Dry and curly hair remedy (for Peruvian hair, Brazilian and other types of hair)
For many women, dry and curly hair is a daily battle, if your hair is in a very dry state you will feel the collapse, but curly hair will become dry mainly due to lack of nutrition and moisture, In which the Brazilian hair cuticle (i.e., the outer layer of the hair) requires a certain amount of water to make it smooth, shiny and elastic. Which methods cause your curly hair to become dry?
Extreme humidity, using hair dryers, certain chemical based hair care products, nutritional deficiencies, chlorinated water for swimming or bathing, heredity, dehydration, sunbathing, using the wrong product to make your Brazilian hair dry.
(The most effective family remedy)How to remedy the dryness of your Brazilian hair:
Method one: coconut oil
Coconut oil helps deep nourish and nourish hair roots, which penetrate deep into the Brazilian hair, making it soft and smooth, while anti-dry.
1. Add 2 tablespoons of molten coconut oil and 3-5 drops of lavender oil to a glass of water
2. Stir into the empty spray bottle
3. Shake it, and spray it on the Brazilian hair (need to be in the hair after the bath or when wet)
4. Use this oil before going to sleep massage the Brazilian hair, washed off the next morning
Method two: apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar helps to balance the hair and scalp PH levels to close the open cuticle, us making your Brazilian hair look smooth and shiny.
It removes dirt and grease from the hair or scalp. The acidity of apple cider vinegar helps smooth the fussiness, thus bringing a new life to the bleak hair.
1. Mix the same amount of organic and unexpected apple cider vinegar and water in a bowl.
2. Stir well after washing Brazilian hair for shampoo.
3. Repeat the regular 2-4 weeks to relieve the curly hair and make the Brazilian hair naturally shiny.
Note: Or use some water diluted apple cider vinegar, and use cotton balls applied to the scalp.
Then gently combed to disperse the mixture, and 10-15 thick after rinsing.